Our Unique Capabilities Include:
- On-Site Certified IPC Trainer (CIT): IPC/WHMA-A-620; Requirements and Acceptance for Cable and Wire Harness Assemblies
- On-Site CIT: J-STD-001(S); Requirements for Soldering Electrical and Electronic Assemblies, including Space Applications Electronic
- On-Site Certified Level B Instructor for NASA-STD-8739.4; Workmanship Standard for Crimping, Interconnection Cables, Harnesses, and Wiring.
- Production Team Members Certified to NASA-STD-8739-1 (Polymerics).
- Production Team Members Trained and Certified to IPC and NASA Workmanship Standards.
- ITAR (International Traffic in Arms Regulations) DDTC Registered and Compliant
- CMMC (Cyber Maturity Model Certification) Level 2 Compliant
- Technically proficient to fabricate Test Fixtures and write/create test files to test products from ground straps to both Aerospace ground support & flight cables.
- Prototyping with Design Assistance/Feedback.
- Capable of operating in both Low-volume / High-mix, and High-volume / Low-mix production scenarios.
- Two ISO Class 8 (self-certified) Cleanrooms.
- Our tools and equipment are maintained in accordance with manufacturing requirements. For items that require calibration, they are certified and traceable to NIST.
About Precise Cables
Founded in 1988 by Billie Van Ark, Precise Cables Inc. has come a long way from its beginnings as a home-based business. When Billie first started out, her passion to provide a fabrication solution drove her to begin a grassroots research process that over the past three decades has allowed Precise Cables Inc. to offer you best customer experience and highest quality products. We now serve customers all over the world, and are thrilled that we’re able to turn our passion into your designed products.